Monday, April 5, 2010

Powder Week

My spring break started out pretty boring. I ended up sitting around the first two days until one of my friends decided he was going to hit up every mountain around us before the end of the week. I opted to go along, of course, and it turned into some of the best skiing of the season and it almost was odd for so much snow to come in this late in the season, but it did and we fallowed it.
From a big air contest at Lost trail to powder riding at Disovery, it turned into an epic trip. By the end we were in Bozeman riding Bridger and hitting up my buddies chalet hot tub to end the last night of our trip. After drinking heavily for a week and still managing to wake up every morning early for a full day of skiing, I can honestly say I am completely burnt out and I need some sleep but it was awesome and unforgettable. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment